GroVia Hybrid Shell
Brand Aden and Anais
This product is unavailable
Hybrid Diaper Shell - Snap Closure
What do you get when you combine the most modern textiles in cloth diapering with the old-school concept of a waterproof diaper cover that's reusable between washes? The GroVia Hybrid Diaper!
Pair our stylish Shells with any combination of snap-in Soaker Pads, economical prefold cloth diapers, or our eco-friendly disposable BioSoakers to create a simple-yet-flexible modern green diapering system that anybody can change and everybody will love!
The Snap closure type is perfect for those looking for something easy to launder, and is more toddler-proof later on.
Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.